Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword September 30 2018 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword September 30 2018 Answers
- Bird first of dozens in flock
- Church with sort of yellow room
- Action demanded after ballot say?
- Submarine captain comes back with small signs
- Flog a tree
- Greek garret
- Law say revised constantly
- Terribly pale like this US city
- Discover line near turning
- Paper money found in bars?
- Name of man taking Dolly out
- He got on badly being very active
- Ottoman governor formerly a pop star
- Cooks turning west start to simmer
- Grain entertaining British intellectual
- Award kept in Garbo's caravan?
- In the vanguard ought you to appear valiant?
- Where Marco Polo went wandering in a yacht
- A boxing match more or less
- Scribe confused by a city in Lombardy
- Break partly cures this
- North African food company seen by American twice
- Slender man on way oddly
- Cough mixture was our connection we hear
- Escape slowly after Poles have a nap
- Poet requiring a university study
- You must shelter leader of Resistance voila!
- Fluent being liberal at heart