Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 9 2018 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 9 2018 Answers
- Sipping tea that's awfully tasty
- Two things needed for tennis or other sport
- Cut beef by the sound of it
- Those left to take a break
- Sinful sex involved true lady
- Something that represents the sound of a percussion instrument
- Lord may be heard yielding nothing
- Signed up or listened out
- Small sweet potato
- Attempt a thrusting blow with a knife
- Agitated saint we recollected
- Fruit ordered for women later
- Singers coming from Portugal to Spain
- Quiet ballad providing entertainment
- City in Spain looted after disturbance
- African version of Mona Lisa
- Were any crackers in time for festivity?
- Wholly absorbed senders go crazy
- False feathers in bed?
- Potential pile boss constructed
- I limit a wandering group of fighters
- Spiritualist neither large nor small?
- Russian leader installed?
- Form of transport for bird