Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 8 2021 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 8 2021 Answers
- Reheat stew for a loved one
- Horse swallowing a very soft stone
- Burden is nought when carried by boy
- Break for a game of cards
- Leather produced by child's family
- Car worker a successful TV show contestant?
- Turning Labour many get votes
- Take out a tie
- Act of revolution
- Don't be so demanding – it's unnecessary
- Writers making artists mad
- Old rulers of Iran unaffected by revolution?
- Account for former spouse who's not attractive?
- Riot organised by group of three
- Look at ship delivering cosmetic
- Goes round for some bread
- Repair damaged sword
- Precious metal for a blonde
- Something to commemorate a cause of tooth decay
- The endless brooks provide excitement
- Independent type – one entertained by left and right
- Western snakes and insects
- Others take it easy