Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 7 2018 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 7 2018 Answers
- Something worn on the head? Even better!
- Not many seen in cafe window
- Location in which fish may be heard
- Awfully angered!
- Drivers start taking different routes?
- Day at home providing material
- Director with right milk container
- Action shattered tablet
- Cleaner doesn't have gent to put off
- Net said to be cast as a substitute
- French leader measures birds
- Pick up fallen angel?
- Longing for bread in Japan
- Gas made to explode causes harm
- Ate well but ate nothing around end of June
- Drink and suffer by the sound of it
- Stop crossing river and fold
- Spain's air upset some capital people
- Lindbergh initially absent from aviation contest
- God in Wordsworth's first poem given name
- Pride's ruined web designer?
- Discovered tune heard in composition
- University plugging dissertations in ancient Greek
- Racket in English finale
- Three quarters of ten cents: amount required for Chinese food
- Cuckoo or duck in cartoons
- Part of joint a music group set up
- Carriage for musician's engagement