Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 6 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 6 2019 Answers
- Messy act – rub oil in
- Liberal whip goes about six
- Intense dislike of tangled thread
- Resolve to get a long wooden bench
- Denied falsely or truly
- Funny drink
- Plays for time in certain theatre seats
- Small dog or cat perhaps – it has energy
- Black stuff with light brown pattern from Scotland
- Iris comes back with American star
- Face seen in brook
- Name of woman getting letters from Royal Mail
- Player with so boisterous a part
- Boats taking the girls for an outing?
- Laundry used to be hard
- Fidget terribly being talented
- Something to take the boredom out of saving?
- Charm one's way in
- Imptressive model's statement?
- The acid test?
- Ronald gets installed in the royal seat
- A short letter of distinction
- Employed some famous editors