Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 5 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 5 2019 Answers
- Condiment for a mariner
- Have Paul sort out the disturbance
- A hundred agree about extent of land
- Unusual cut in garment
- Investigate means of payment by the sound of it
- A bird's complaint
- Money enclosures
- A country girl is able to lead
- Farm building not likely to topple
- Copper-coloured – like kippers?
- A little sister I called Heather
- Amin turned to ice almost? That's daft!
- Me acting strangely? That's attractive in away
- Stumble when making a journey
- The main view of a picture?
- Great regal style
- It's very quick for musicians and others in a river
- Participate with some carpenters
- Redgrave appearing disguised as Evans
- Parasites found in central Iceland
- Changed course continually – sound diplomacy
- Race may be a disadvantage
- The undoing of Aunty not needing a gin cocktail
- Truck going round cold polar region
- Sign of stone in island
- Introduction to book by mere poet
- It revolves either way
- Ray's joyful expression?