Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 5 2018 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 5 2018 Answers
- Container for plunder
- Social worker entering factory with a Spanish scarf
- Company hurts trainers
- Composure of model one's accepted
- Gun right behind toboggan
- Settled secure and free
- Poles are small traps
- A lord we hear is to show up
- Show off in Venice
- Ordering a pint is not appropriate
- Bird for example? About time!
- Some schooling for a hundred girls
- Linnets disturbed by good little bird
- Young ladies taken in by prodigal son
- One isn't fit to be on it
- Resonant sound made by family group? Good!
- A bus broken down over the road? How ridiculous!
- Wrong letters delivered to spy?
- Time to relax and lie around? Certainly!
- A long time for some wage slaves
- Financial liability could be explosive
- Demonstrations in favour of trials
- Starved in order to get publicity
- First mate crossing border
- Warner Bros' first canoe up the creek
- Neat trail oddly enough in part of South Africa
- Astray on the ocean
- Spiteful soldiers seizing leader in army