Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 4 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 4 2019 Answers
- Trees discovered in the Spanish manuscript
- A break for the kids when actors have to work?
- They pinch children
- It doesn't matter if it's dis or dat duck?
- Fish that may be amber
- Trial – or trade
- Asleep but prepared to slip away
- Rub away a bread roll
- Endless oriental holiday in spring
- Feed the furnace in this town
- Anaesthetic used in some therapy
- King surrounded by menservants or knaves
- Discover the absence of our island state
- Post that once provided personal protection
- One blend – mixture given title?
- Some could help a man climbing a tree
- More off for instruction?
- Surrender return on investment
- U.S. state – or Asian one!
- Peer almost ahead of time
- Some other message for Olympian messenger
- Backing for last couple of actors in show
- Braves chase pa all over
- Ribs to order in a restaurant
- Herdsman finding river in port
- Trunk for the end of August or thereabouts
- A reporter beginning to turn up for music drama
- A number of sheets – about a thousand?