Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 4 2018 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 4 2018 Answers
- Hotel employees tie inspectors in knots
- Female with pride loses in novel
- Get up about noon and use mouthwash?
- Stuff about chaplain
- Eggs initially thrown in mass meeting? It's true!
- Score less than a hundred
- Her wit could make you squirm
- Child in time keeps cooler
- Fracas in ditch
- Game abandoned after love letter from Greece
- Run after Bach's first organ
- Operetta somehow gets shortened
- False leaders holding power again became worse
- Heavenly sight that's cold and garish?
- Tense show
- One nurse prepared to seek cover
- Girl from Oregon or Maine
- Unmarried servant's last garment
- Where tools may be discarded?
- Game in which father turns up to interrupt poor golfer
- Birds circling on rising from an Italian city
- Carry on again in school lesson after break
- Farm building not likely to collapse
- Conscious of a conflict ending in peace
- Wireless announcement in port
- Jamaican sprinter in bar