Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 31 2018 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 31 2018 Answers
- Equipment incluing large garment
- Fish seen below by little Florence
- Grandma eager for material
- They cover cold cereal
- Soldier after lead for cat or dog
- Mention me going west inducing sickness
- Drama difficult to understand? Don't give in too easily!
- Foolish boss accepting Greek letter
- Capital required by old lover
- Rush in with a stew
- Churchill gains weight
- Study poetry? Just the opposite!
- Imitate policeman before the Fourth of July
- Prize in college for flowers
- Solitary person left flipping US city
- Do legal owners free birds?
- Odd clue about new relative
- Dutch capital and part of London doing business
- Lines we hear stood up
- Some quarrel is hindering enjoyment
- A lawyer set free any otter
- Sinatra could be a skilled worker
- Time taken by country and a European capital
- Article in which end of conflict is reported?
- Transport system encounterd by Robert Oppenheimer initially
- Young bird not completely fashionable