Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 3 2018 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 3 2018 Answers
- Go over bit of ground to see grump
- Kiss someone inflicting punishment?
- Flower from Cumberland Gap in Kentucky
- Viewers last in queue? Certainly!
- Italian resort could be no resort
- He sits around producing a dissertation
- Accepting second marriage? Together we're in this
- Fix up surplus transport
- Keys mislaid in Scottish island?
- Just fine
- Couple getting right inside that is plain
- Dexterity shown in turning to sardines
- Stick taken across river for bird
- Trees once again kept still initially
- Some chocolates or toffees? Not exactly
- Drug taken by government leader with high hopes?
- Animals one found in Riviera resort
- Funny stories in an unsubstantiated statement
- Nobleman before Duke is opposed
- Success or the break formerly
- Red meal turns green
- Cheap fiction? It provides place for preacher
- Scottish churches start to kill nettles
- Naked animal reportedly