Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 23 2020 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 23 2020 Answers
- Persuade commanding officer with a kiss
- Spam near nuts or cheese
- Staff outside art gallery took turns
- Some assassin in Japan
- Forsaken by a girl
- Something said about stain
- Ringleader stops outside or wanders off
- Rice taken back outside US city to make a cake
- Reluctant to reveal part of a poem?
- Beat with stick
- A pine from end to end?
- Visitor to ancient city is first from train
- Sort of trifling!
- People beginning to do repair
- Sloppy way to finish I couldn't …?
- On the move from a prison
- Poisonous snakes they reckon
- Note short skirt on model initially
- Grain as used for brewing drink
- New sort of tea without added water
- Variable stayed constant
- Read novel about others being stopped
- In Ferrara violinists consume Italian fare
- Persian king holding power in island
- Fresh weight revealed by famous scientist
- Proper ceremony so we hear
- Steal and use a credit card?
- It's a little higher than the ankle – or a little lower!