Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 21 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 21 2019 Answers
- There's not much music in the capital of Arkansas
- Rogue at home behind house
- Curry and Rice?
- Contest in which reversing vehicle gains a point
- Boxer dog is lit badly
- Fliers flapping arms
- Be sorry for soldiers cooped up
- Everlasting cross inside or outside
- Vote against Marines standard
- Scattered rain in the country
- Care for business
- No renewals perhaps in a Lousiana city
- Ring up about one garden shrub
- Duck finding meal on lake
- Queue to see railway being repaired?
- Fee for a servant
- Arrive holding container to join together
- Holly perhaps always caring for the environment
- Country people have time to make a declaration
- To retain order attack vigorously
- For slimmers food almost tasteless initially and costing nothing
- A rogue Clara's reformed
- Portents some women scorn
- Coin once held by Indian nabobs?