Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 2 2023 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 2 2023 Answers
- Roman garb so to speak
- Total number we hear who like it hot?
- How to produce good tarts in Derbyshire?
- Record held by piano teacher
- Long for a tree
- Care for very amusing person
- Sport scaring hero badly
- Yob diverted in funfair
- A long time for some wage slaves
- Taking part in protest against deer
- I hope it changed a country
- Granny for example taking some thick notepaper
- Policeman starts to search extremely small wood
- Long walk from public transport beginning to pall
- Good slimmer one gathers
- Regard daughter as offspring
- Fruit as seen by a ruler
- Artist in a film one tried to see
- Lusty saint in error ignoring leader
- After ten years leaders in Northern Territory degenerate
- Places frequently visited — by ghosts?
- Coterie pouring fluid
- Dickensian villain female with a drink
- Transparency of a bit of playground equipment
- Smart Conservative greeting another