Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 19 2021 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 19 2021 Answers
- Understanding how to be avaricious?
- Some fizzy drink for father
- Trainee soldier a rotter meets an alien
- Give insincere praise that's less sparkling
- One who makes you pay for a horse
- Saint Raymond the Wanderer
- Odd petals delicately coloured
- I can't answer I'm here and there
- Bring tea round in porcelain
- Take a rest having drunk old wine?
- A chap one takes on – or a very large number
- An Arabian chieftain turned me back always poetically
- At present there's a gap between V and X
- Hustlers crooked and without pity
- It's scraped out for military policemen
- Determined group
- Teach where the pupils are?
- Clearly it covers what's on show
- Queen Elizabeth follows favourite saint
- Celebration for political group
- Covering for one cold walkabout?
- Terrible danger that is right for a soldier
- Scattered rainfall indicators?
- Young people – some keep them in or suffer
- Part of the solar system revealed by Pat and Len
- Young animal and an islander
- Legally it's relative
- Fish found in the east by the Spanish