Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 14 2020 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 14 2020 Answers
- Bad lad in south is bizarre
- African bishop brought in by troubled airline
- Conclusion of prayer for first-rate people
- Name of girl taking me back to mum
- One dined outside with German ape
- Bob tells Tom about navy dress
- Lawman spoils Henry
- A great number of the apostles
- Part of rain forest yielding data
- Joined forces to bury short person from Warsaw?
- Cleaners put off by toffs
- Violet almost changed colour
- Current sort of underwear?
- Callas misses first part of opera
- By the sound of it girl could blow up
- Leading player on time for opening
- Coastal features – salted nuts?
- Is a brave revolutionary harsh?
- Bright and blustery at first then wet
- Two cricket terms take too much time
- The weight of a gem?
- Supporters in favour of addition to letter
- Small label for men only