Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 13 2021 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 13 2021 Answers
- Moving carefully to avoid detection of theft
- A health resort some patients attend initially
- Order for fries perhaps – in place of regular generally
- A gift coppers are not happy about
- Endless large ice formation?
- A small child the editor carried
- Maoist converted to his country's religion
- 17 changes in wine store
- Navigational aid the same both ways
- Poison can rise when dissolved
- Greek character opposed to Italian wine
- A short period of enchantment
- Take legal proceedings against little Susan
- Writer says site needs development
- Road not repaired in storm
- Dread having to take part in law exams
- Print a translation? Not entirely
- Celebrity in sergeants' mess
- Fish seemed to be off
- Played the part of a cadet at sea
- Stairs offering escape?
- A nun cries out for cover
- Birds left in traps
- Remember to pay another visit
- Victory sign changes
- Right cards for sporting events?
- Force of Red River
- Timid throw