Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 1 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 1 2019 Answers
- Set free or let out again?
- Be successful in swindle
- Publication for children?
- Titled Turk this month in opposition
- A bone can keep breaking!
- Gather in the morning on a steamship
- A hat for the country?
- The rest of Spain?
- A basket an Indian has left behind
- Stable men let Ross get upset
- Bizarre form of heater
- A Greek poet's pigeon?
- Fellow coming back to give silent assent
- Royalist going crazy on his own?
- Oriental festival on the first of November
- The day before a girl is found
- Rascal going to island for prawns
- Playwright admits art involvement
- Stick with a fishy name?
- Paper money produced by musician
- Get to know a sort of small truck
- Lilacs Mae gathered – or some other flowers
- Fast bowler going round front of transatlantic ship
- Take in first two letters before brothers turn up
- Enclosure for fuel entered by Rolls-Royce
- Copper embargo for islander?
- Animal from eastern country
- A successful blow?