Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 1 2018 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword October 1 2018 Answers
- Cask rolled behind box tree
- Furious mother and daughter
- Best part of Japanese literature
- Seamen gathered round seafront in a group?
- Bag some winners at Cheltenham
- Fathers showing anger on board
- Servant keeping doctor in capital
- Ignore sexual advance at university
- Footwear used by firefighters?
- Inclined to find work for cobbler
- Pouring fluid for fashionable clique?
- Song about king may be enjoyed
- Take in repast regularly?
- People who run things possibly ran games
- Put up this ode in translation
- Behold bishop's domain
- Require extremely large part of gramophone
- Paper runner for holiday property
- Endless woe for Scrooge?
- Performances expected by two stars primarily?
- Aircraft in the morning abandoned cargo
- Hard fall may reveal this moral
- Difficult task for second fiddle
- Start to pray with a deity and a temple
- I pinch change to add to the kitty
- Frost on the third of September? That's first-rate!
- Power of child picked up by the ears?
- Fifty turn up for record