Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword November 4 2018 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword November 4 2018 Answers
- Prophet going round S. American city for insects
- Country song about American troop leader
- String of islands off China?
- Vowels heard in comfort
- Fine stag possibly eating well
- Catty in a doggy way?
- Heartless Tennyson's new poem
- Presiding officer taking flier behind church
- Laundry used to be hot
- One article is about a desert
- Resolute detectives in action
- Dear sir – big upset for officers
- They disguise king in multitude
- Tender god of love turns up
- Wise man going through American customs?
- Where kids got food from Huck's pot?
- Tail one wags in high spirits
- Documents get returned in books
- Death's nigh perhaps – it may be deadly
- Delightful prince?
- Rough terrain for coach
- Frank or poor Dan locked up by police
- Edna goes back to southern mountains
- Expert holding right amount of land