Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword November 30 2018 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword November 30 2018 Answers
- The team we hear expressed discontent
- Add a very quiet finish
- A massive sailor's cry
- Real tie breaker in studio
- Shy fruit?
- See UN Assembly follow
- Fool not involved with weight
- Easily digested not containing much alcohol
- Glib talk by northern model
- The origin of a pop group
- Bring back a slab of wood
- A puzzle for the Easter break
- Try holding tree that's worthless
- Stiffener for leading player going to church
- Looks quickly at note on old weapons
- Singing John the Spanish heavyweight
- Get tense here
- Variety the spice of long adventure films?
- A county sorted out
- Animals stirring not asleep
- Artist providing representation of sea mist
- They give injections but are almost unnecessary
- Burning land
- Uncomfortable – and hard?
- Gone out to a city in Italy
- A potato for example for an awful brute