Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword November 3 2018 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword November 3 2018 Answers
- Used on watch?
- Rain in ruin?
- Press for a golf club
- In Crete emeralds abound
- Emphatically less than 0.5?
- Collier's broom found in warship?
- Old French currency is for animal-loving saint
- A speculator by the way gets silver
- One orchestra too
- Where one may buy drinks in court?
- Formed bed in earth and wintered there?
- Small bird has to dash
- Worry about sailors recruiting in times past
- Cattle without water
- Hospital permitted to be consecrated
- Beastly noise made by broken hinge
- A hat for the cricketer
- Set a time apart for judge
- Just me to depend on?
- What you must be if you want to see a busy doctor
- The name of a woman I complain about
- Fine – a thousand pounds
- Crazy about shock