Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword November 28 2022 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword November 28 2022 Answers
- Wholly new great hotel
- I am a corn producer producing pasta
- Couple one encountered going west
- God in the Authorized Version
- Madman involved in a cult
- A pretty cold sort of prehistoric reptile
- Packers seen on the moon?
- A sharp rebuke about cakes
- Either way it's midday
- Assistants in theatre? They may be Welsh
- A fight no-one will pay to see?
- Girl having exercises to modify
- Drink became more expensive? That's a bloomer!
- Proceed to put sticky stuff on pole
- Court hearing about bakery product
- Heather makes a rice pudding
- Pleasant tumble in gale
- Breakfast time in jail?
- Forgive average fellow
- Country in which a unit is regrouped
- Singer producing sick note before start of recital
- A gemstone for a girl
- A Roman emperor in a manner of speaking