Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword November 28 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword November 28 2019 Answers
- Wholly new great hotel
- I am a corn producer producing pasta
- A piece from your favourite magazine?
- Norse god with some authority
- Madman involved in a cult
- A pretty cold sort of prehistoric reptile
- Packers seen on the moon?
- A sharp rebuke about cakes
- Either way it's midday
- Assistants in theatre? They may be Welsh
- A fight no-one will pay to see?
- Girl having exercises to modify
- Drink became more expensive? That's a bloomer!
- Proceed to put sticky stuff on pole
- Getting bail turn round in court
- Heather makes a rice pudding
- Pleasant tumble in gale
- Breakfast dish served in prison
- Forgive average fellow
- Is one surrounded by fish in this country?
- Singer producing sick note before start of recital
- A gemstone for a girl
- A Roman emperor in a manner of speaking