Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword November 27 2018 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword November 27 2018 Answers
- Drums for example could be supersonic
- Oriental ate out and had a banquet
- Greet bad weather
- I'd heard and observed
- A brave leader
- In this you may drink or drive!
- Not opening father's new suit
- Railway station in an Australian state
- Just money for transport we hear
- Depressed sportsman
- Unusual respect for a symbol of authority
- Made an angry fuss as Adam and Eve did
- Aircraft seen in tree?
- To give her less would be cruel
- Is nude ordering lingerie?
- Vessel seen earlier outside church
- Renowned actor – one appearing in musical
- Distasteful attack?
- Is not wasteful with the jam
- Mobile phones or things without any chance or success
- A girl having left university gathering lilac
- Not seen but heard in light fog?
- Continue performing in part of London?
- A goddess from another age