Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword November 26 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword November 26 2019 Answers
- It's played after HQ dance
- Queen Victoria's final age?
- Some game Antony had in mind?
- Lose oar tossed about in spray
- Chips and an odd green vegetable
- Pinch small duck
- Spies sat about gathering in information
- Hounds romping in North American river
- Satan makes a large number wicked
- Sun cast out for Italians
- Get worse – get worse ere slap
- Descendant collecting coins
- Wager with little Elizabeth
- Diagnose disorder in US city
- I crave – a form of greed
- Take in food – trimmed meats?
- Father's upset hurt by Red Indian
- Bloomers made by singer joining football team
- Lee is odd name for girl
- Have ye all sung and recollected old times?
- The terrible Marsh Gas Band robbery
- Insect runs away from animals
- Thus a ruler gets very wet
- Scattered showers torrential rain easily wet naked heads
- Gentleman's gentleman allowed to follow Virginia
- A little Eskimo is to take part in winter sports