Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword November 2 2018 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword November 2 2018 Answers
- Follower putting record on new pile
- Swallow covered in feathers
- Fibre from old ropes – or wood – universal material's origin
- He hates breaking cover
- Attempt to get placed in field event
- A girl put back some of the cargo
- Chaperone expected girl back
- Start to show to advantage
- About to dance for a change
- Fir cone might come from this sort of tree
- Two beastly males providing stiff fabric
- A board game for you and your mates?
- Affirmative start to yesterday
- Building material for start of construction on Greek island
- Tedious smoker I put out
- Coat turning up in river
- See Pat exchanging former currency
- Always wet behind the ears but always popular
- Out of context rather more
- Trees oft hewn in Hants?
- Have boys in cradle changed much?
- Eulogy upsetting gay prince
- Unorthodox batter supporting cricket side
- A chef initially varied menu showing insight
- Devices for lifting cards?
- Vehicle beginning to cross a river