Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword November 17 2020 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword November 17 2020 Answers
- Sovereign the family start grabbing
- The contents of a bowl make a graduate wicked
- The girl is different having lost weight
- Protective garment a professional nurse first needed
- Inferior part of row or series
- Conqueror of Gaul gets a scare perhaps
- Beatles song that's sound wit?
- In hiding and hiding Indian leader
- Snake seen in summer?
- What's left after burning trees?
- Rational soldier in pub
- Cigars forming hot cores
- Employed American boy
- Talk to WI about power unit
- River of Africa Northern Ireland and part of Germany?
- Pot plant discovered in active flora?
- Wild rodent that is outside
- Gambling game interrupted by a piece of music – a disordered mixture
- Wild cat with sound connections?
- Not moving in theatres today
- Surprised when beginning was first?
- I have no translation of Scott's novel
- Bashful about a gee-gee being unkempt?
- Dance to records in princess's company
- Cuts some weeds
- Powder used in capital city