Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword November 13 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword November 13 2019 Answers
- Unintentional sort of invader gets temporary accommodation
- Get on in time for an award
- Get to grips with equipment
- The name of a woman staggering in the bar
- Is able to repeat a dance
- Bishop's responibilty – providing witness
- Naughty child allowed outside for shellfish
- Cook clouts insect
- Transport setback leads to quarrel
- Sporting event has started so go away
- Mountaineer scrambling list
- Queen of Carthage swindled by love
- Exit far from correct
- More than shy – gloomy!
- Indomitable courage – King George has it
- Be a prisoner or a guiding light
- Is a Latin translation for Europeans?
- Gourmets providing us with recipe?
- A vegetable Eric and Alec cooked
- Offended having been expelled
- Frank is a little unrealistic and idealistic
- Look both ways
- An excellent punishment?