Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword November 12 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword November 12 2019 Answers
- Small animal with broken leg in mine
- Plans to produce starch
- Mischievous activities for early risers
- Instrument making some kaleidoscopic colours
- Funny film star — fellow getting nothing back
- Stagger from a labyrinth
- Irishmen name passenger ships
- Expect a delay
- X defined by the crossword setter – that's what we hear in bar
- Food for stolen animals
- Slip back over river for daggers
- Slough produces gold in bulk
- On Friday satellite TV is lively
- Course for 99 in college
- A wreath of flowers for Judy?
- Support for painting from moderate Labour leader
- Replacement for the acre!
- Woman distributing hoard
- Many small kernels
- Poor female swan on river steamship
- He appears in panto but put on weight
- Agrees with boringly orthodox people
- On the border a month of malicious damage
- Woolly garment for a cow?
- Current tour without upper-class thespian
- A tree that's cared about