Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword May 9 2018 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword May 9 2018 Answers
- Computer that may be prescribed?
- Snub lacking in substance
- Distinctive spirit of those putting English first
- Have a cry after bearing complete failure
- Poles in characteristic movement
- A little name? Little name that is a girl's name
- Admire sun that makes child tender
- Theme to select? Not entirely
- Wise king on his own one day?
- Large containers a lad stowed in vehicles
- Goldilocks beginning to wander in small wood
- Prominent news feature about power cut
- Defoe's hero changing course
- Handle termination of voluntary agreement
- Scrooge's comment in wet country?
- Moderates see a reforming Socialist leader
- Callas recollected a famous opera venue
- Sound of distress from good horse
- Noble bird was in first place
- They see sense with disordered senses
- Clergymen reforming Worcester we sent to Coventry
- Mother and children supplying fruit
- Flowers in stores
- A letter marking the spot we hear for extension
- Danger for the Italian
- Beer fit for a king is brought up?