Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword May 8 2018 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword May 8 2018 Answers
- Actors having a fling?
- Rose needs cad to reform
- No Welsh leader in wealthy English city
- Fear of wake-up call
- Bush a sort of statesman?
- Start getting dismissed by group
- Helper shaking doormats again
- College grounds affected American
- A western wood is flooded
- Gentle illumination
- Stop terribly rude bore
- Busts are possibly hard to understand
- Tease a twerp
- Meet Chinese leader on border
- Game is up for valuable violin
- They organise the classrooms
- Elevate lieutentant after chopper turned up
- Most expensive honey
- Turn down European or US coin
- Big cat is losing energy in Asian river
- Promptly noted hot rocks
- Port in Algeria gets no time for fruit
- Country showing right name for fish in film?
- Queen follows favourite saint
- Director with hard heart before disagreement
- Where emperor was confined in hotel bar