Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword May 7 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword May 7 2019 Answers
- Passion in part of contest
- Heavenly food for Rambo is a stew
- Stand almost taken by centre of allied capital
- Was sick girl coming back?
- Drummer from Dover in Gosport
- American in school trains here!
- Young creatures concealed by long dresses
- Puzzling child as favourite may be
- Disney takes on a British composer
- Horses from centre of Olympus with Greek god
- Item that's spare? Good!
- Busy when given a ring?
- North African brewing ale with grain
- Area clear and completely dry
- Three in a row for part of a conjuror's act?
- Foreign heavyweight who often won on points
- US author one who sends letters?
- Smear ruined lots of papers
- In these people may drink and drive
- Ariadne oddly selected assistant
- Gloomy American elk? That's about right
- Biased broadcast? Indeed so!
- Badly aligned in front
- How old is mother? What is the cost?
- Girl seen in strange land
- Row about gang leader being an aggressive type
- Acknowledgement that may be jolly?
- Feature of Sicily or part of Vietnam