Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword May 22 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword May 22 2019 Answers
- The old country so I heard in a bad way
- Racism oddly ignored in mission
- Bill has little time for paperwork
- Characters from the heart of Norway accompanied by an African
- See punk whirling in dance
- He'd taken in work and had aspirations
- In France you read Italian
- Food taken aboard in large quantities
- Beginning of first article
- Vague relative has a right
- Female in meadow allowed a bit of advertising material?
- Surplus actor in small role
- River not shallow but endless
- Dressed crab near Australian city
- Small settlements belonging to the Prince of Denmark
- A terrible noise coming from the landing
- Discard English pickle
- A way to refer to rising showing no enthusiam
- Make sums make sense?
- The reverse of material extracted from the earth
- An awful lot of money for a boat
- Clever Dick's alias?
- There's many a girl in an English city
- Second best? That's a laugh
- Meat a dog has taken aboard
- Sulphur taken by a boy as healthy food?
- Lower area next to HQ
- A seer I heard