Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword May 21 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword May 21 2019 Answers
- Tied up at work displaying ability
- Leaders of the Soviets assassinated Russian ruler
- Europe in turmoil after dropping old currency
- Painters perhaps in dire straits
- Gander appears with eagle's wings
- One entertained by fat Scottish landowner
- Opening for pro say in golf club
- Anne is flipping mad
- Pet has no time ultimately for teacher
- Keep crossing river to acquire new skills
- Withdraw from contest with a slight wound
- Where canoe may be floundering?
- Heather in Stirlingshire
- Leader of band helps string players
- Thirty days in Capri? Lovely!
- Garment finally put on by painter
- Young people seen playing after end of August
- Storage unit back in prewar days
- South American greeting Japanese food
- Leftovers I reused in a stew
- Part of foot alongside claw
- Country girl reading
- Be small in doorway?
- Oscar-winning film produced in Australia
- Composer not quite meeting a Hindu god
- Nobleman finding love in farm building
- Dear horn sounds
- Dressed up to display such figures?