Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword May 18 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword May 18 2019 Answers
- Sort of annual said to be Spanish
- Judicial investigation makes sense
- Sailors in the shade
- Price paid for lettuce and last of beetroot
- Don't be wasteful with the jam
- Capital letter initially is good in France
- Put in prison one after the other so we hear
- Emperor turning pale? No no!
- Landed in central Italy
- Bambi for example gets plant back
- Rover for example gets sort of meal that's sweet
- Offer lion fresh meat
- Gather a large amount
- Welshman's platform
- Group of soldiers say devoured by fierce beast
- Perform a vocal duet in an American prison?
- Unfavourable publicity given to metrical composition
- Charles and Heather are obviously amused
- Bank least upset by high growth?
- Caught cold with real shivers
- This could make me super sovereign
- Fool and knave see eye to eye
- Fruit a variety of melon
- Old Greek vessel found in Cheddar Gorge