Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword May 17 2018 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword May 17 2018 Answers
- Immaculate unlike leopard
- Chop some of the wood
- Wood may be damaged by one
- Line taken by part of Europe or part of Africa
- Dental work that is satisfying?
- Many sound prospects for prospectors
- Used to reform being put out
- Remember getting ring back?
- Day without commencement of night music
- Speak wildly about port having gone berserk
- An Italian poet rather slow
- Job with an odd instrument
- One in five going on foot
- Part of Sheffield or a don's fabulous city
- Do poles trouble dogs?
- Your old-fashioned smithy suffers a 50 percent loss
- High praise for leg you broke?
- Naval craft to change direction for officer
- Group of animals surrounding old king
- Lack of concentration is responsible for this feeble answer
- Possibly start with profile for this sort of painting?
- Fashionable fragrance fundamentally
- Crooked dealing made straight
- Father with one close pal
- Girl's beginning to enter with no clothes on that may be to attract attention
- Obstacle in drinking establishment