Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword May 16 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword May 16 2019 Answers
- Naked king amid fascinated spectators?
- Determined to go down
- Copying fastener in silver
- How old is fruit or feathers?
- Small fib about hard stunt by cyclist
- Garments for space travel?
- Emphatic refusal represented in code
- Coffee blend somewhat lacking in strength
- Dash back with English deal
- Magnate forced to display this ID?
- Playing leapfrog female ignored climbing-frame in garden
- Something that happens with flat tyre initially
- Seat for blind pirate
- American going west spots bears
- The last to suffer when nurse comes round
- Scrap of cloth used in garage
- Observed with two bridge players like a piper?
- Something funny about our dip?
- Mischief maker first in prison after fraud
- Young people have pole placed in river
- Biologist making racket about crazy war
- Lustful Hercules is confused about love
- Harsh name for a bird
- Score less than a hundred
- Marital relations
- Give refill to young boxer perhaps
- London borough ignoring first indicator
- Some other age or epoch