Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword May 16 2018 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword May 16 2018 Answers
- Exhausted no longer able to keep up?
- Is Thelma coming out to play?
- Cautiously moving border
- Phone left in shady place
- Get in boat at sea
- Name of some Caledonians
- Daddy's girl displaying Spanish dish
- Gilbert and Sullivan overtures following flimsy items?
- Sex object accepted by good queen
- Asylum seeker from rotten regime
- Pirates assembling store of beer
- Part of opera Callas initially rejected
- Immature beast's quite content
- Uncontrollable excitement breaking out this year?
- Mineral associated with cold heart
- Scare ringleader in contest
- Measure with ruler for corporal punishment
- Quit when holiday's cancelled
- How bounders are caught unawares?
- Shelf with right book for accountant
- In the same place I wait on the first of May
- Hold up English dress
- Others appear in Empire State