Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword May 15 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword May 15 2019 Answers
- Major finally meeting new group of soldiers
- Some problem maybe in a Jane Austen novel
- Good wet weather for cereal crop
- Is American in sea badly treated?
- Leading Irish father has begun
- Cab heading off to the centre of Rome? That's taken for granted
- They hold cold lanterns
- Number of team members seen one after another
- Including everything spent
- Bore stopped outside ancient city
- Applaud bad actor somewhere in London
- Journey to the east? Nonsense!
- Don't work for bread
- One means to arrange flowers
- Long time after end of winter storms
- Elderly relative with girl in Spanish city
- Artist producing some Roman etchings
- Damson cultivated by wanderers
- Africans as puzzled as I am
- Tummy upset? Bad sign!
- Garment a playwright has left
- Risk taken by learner in part of church
- A drink for Judy's companion
- Non-U souvenir funny variant
- Pests in silver mine
- In the morning everyone turns up to see this animal
- Bit of information given by trade union in current stoppage?
- Costume for groom?