Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword May 13 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword May 13 2019 Answers
- Circuits almost become void
- Put off he left port
- Outlaw in gang carrying equipment
- Connections for a cat by the sound of it
- Bread found in luxury car?
- Bertrand we hear making a sound
- What's left for example in moulded clay
- Monday off for current producer
- A former head of state managed clubs in the centre of Oxford
- The pain of being clever?
- Lazybones may be riled
- King George observing a sign of advancing age
- Vandalism may be wonderful
- Witnesses going back and forth
- Bills are revised by some politicians
- Prince Henry has iodine in medicine bottle
- Last bear
- Duke only turning up in Greek island
- Plain article brought into house
- Support for others
- Great distance out in space right?
- Get a Scot to build homes
- Primate revealed by stream in part of India
- Obsequious subordinates seen at first in Arab country
- No drink? That's upset a monster
- Pole playing a part in television or theatre
- Burning fuel's first put in river
- Trees not entirely original