Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword May 11 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword May 11 2019 Answers
- Date for betrothal?
- Old song concerning an idler
- Repeated sound from the choir
- Australian runners entertained by dance music
- Do they rally round when Fred's in trouble?
- No specialists in a 50-50 game
- Saint revealing deception by old man
- Produce a picture of a tie
- Slav embraced by Kaiser Bill
- Gourmets providing us with recipe?
- A sort of tender name!
- With a little rubber a secretary may rub out
- King George has a double but not all at once
- Develop good line
- Grim aunt possibly becoming mellow
- French resort overwhelming English family member
- Colonist in Africa or a Greek island
- Tangible building material
- A puzzling layout? Daughter is gobsmacked
- On the way from France?
- Hood for a bird
- Crop needing warmth after onset of winter
- Couturier needing half of studio? Right!