Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword July 7 2018 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword July 7 2018 Answers
- Instrument of torture that's associated with ruin
- Wandering and strolling by river
- The star turns getting break
- Some alternative backing for musical
- Fish seizing pole or reel say
- Inwardly composed at ease calm
- Stop others following a ringleader
- Account repeated by one with a plant
- Girl meets boy and ducks
- Country surrounding grand African city
- Bird's name for old coin
- Ham provided by girl in October
- Wicked one veiled or camouflaged
- Nevada city set one right back
- Left-over rail used in construction
- Measure binder?
- Ace getting cheeky again?
- Money that's provided by baker
- From the first it's daft it's obvious that it's crazy
- Provoke deity enclosing area
- Articles on poles in capital city
- Artificial pitch of latest ground
- Italian dish for a violinist? Not entirely
- Young creatures found aboard mythical vessel
- A rocking horse on dry land
- Woman turning up with daughter had a meal
- Angry look from Elgar?
- Hurt expert rings hospital