Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword July 18 2021 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword July 18 2021 Answers
- Fast food order in African republic?
- Start of our undertaking? What's been left out?
- A little power hurts Geronimo's people
- Russia's leader employs crafty tricks
- Animal getting more 'eated
- A boat turning south on every occasion
- Mass on small island for primate
- Clever sort of statue
- Old man and woman providing Spanish dish
- Stop providing cold comfort
- Left after splendid Scottish fight
- Country girl following bishop
- Jack leaving Lady Jane's bust to be carefully examined
- Dirty and depressed
- More oats may be ordered for small restaurants
- Some Glaswegian tycoon – Mr. Big?
- His map is incorrect causing an accident
- Drinker may use this bedding on a farm
- Quizmaster's explanation of his role? Really!
- Sense organ is acquainted with sound
- Get someone to pay for explosive
- First in bar always having time for a drink
- Hard core once more rises and falls
- Island in south without warmth
- Mix up clothes with loose ends
- Money for a sticky sweet!
- Smith's block found in Roman villa
- Graduate going up and down for Swedish singers