Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 9 2022 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 9 2022 Answers
- A car if taken to the continent?
- King is encountered — that's destiny
- Irritable fish keeps dry
- Raiders composing start of letter
- First or last of smiles if not gloomy
- Moderates engaged in overseas espionage
- Phone feature increases values
- Reveal information having left school
- Bill — depressed we hear — making a scene
- In an instant I'm a famous lyricist
- Middle Eastern flower?
- American lawyer building in garden was in a hurry
- Slip in modest drink
- Not moving right in a cricket match
- Do a turn wandering round building
- Bonnie's partner seen in river
- Untidy soldiers may eat here
- Head of ministry employs inspiring females
- Party clobber
- Take apart Diana's cloak
- Thoughtful writers I have seen
- Garment for one who perspires
- Very happy with story that's upset editor
- County with a fringe on top?
- Big books from the east devoured by cats
- Self-assertive bachelor lacking prudence