Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 8 2021 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 8 2021 Answers
- It provides illumination for the French politician
- Dull players finished first
- Rolled gold on a boat
- Once more making a profit
- Times for musicians in the Stockport Empire
- Agree while getting told to go?
- Film star Burr hit Conrad in play
- Former country in the Himalayas
- Become red in the face or hand
- Mad military operation to capture bridgehead
- Father has to bury an artist
- Sheer rip. perhaps
- A bird for the architect
- Spills perhaps in boats
- Note going backwards and forwards
- Food that cooks have made plain
- Wretched or sad ways
- Lean nurse
- Coventry's lady rider — but not in dressage event!
- No hunter may reveal fugitive
- Room in church getting colour
- Not just lacking in beauty
- Mountains in an American desert?
- Unqualified to speak
- Support for piano?