Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 6 2021 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 6 2021 Answers
- Multiplication in sunday school for youngsters
- Summary of Jack's pamphlet
- Egypt's river would be nothing without Egypt's capital
- Wicked revolutionary not pre-recorded
- Dressed for a foray we hear
- Funny name for ship?
- A kiss for someone inflicting punishment
- Work or play using symphonic leaders
- Be first with a metallic element
- Paint or lime on us perhaps
- Modern Christmas?
- Weapon needed to sort out wild bears
- Keeps dissolving in tears
- Quietly consume fuel
- Break in and travel out
- Italian city in deluge Noah discovered
- Claim knotty legal point
- A portrait I know less about
- Shakespeare play seen in small village
- Against having work set?
- The wood Edward loaded into a vehicle
- So toy could be a glove puppet?
- Go and change