Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 6 2020 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 6 2020 Answers
- Lousy table setting? Yes indeed!
- One who appraises animals — some odd rabbits initially
- Put up with an animal
- Nothing seen by eastern river
- Great at organising water sports
- Down-to-earth soldier?
- See chap about fruit
- Greek god seen in a restaurant
- Elder for example in family diagram
- I hope it changed a country
- Always a lofty newspaper
- Beheading a clergyman is a serious crime
- Exceptionally good woman meets resistance
- Rich American alcoholic
- Aroused at the flick of a switch?
- I got by in US city or North African state
- One who doesn't eat more quickly?
- Ale there can be heavenly
- American writer with essay in verse
- Play for each class
- Part of the body part that aches terribly
- Family in centre of Brussels hides
- Talk about Panama for example