Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 5 2021 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 5 2021 Answers
- One who grows red with anger perhaps
- Fish found in wheelbarrows
- An audience for bingo?
- Gin with battered fish
- It's tiresome wandering outside
- We must be in a group – it's adorable
- Consented to produce article on avarice
- Friend joins expert in grand house
- No arm twisted in policeman's territory
- Storing bits of pine in a small cask
- A walker? That's right a walker
- The capital of Thailand I'm sure is somewhere in Asia
- Taking the first left I would go behind cover
- Find record finished
- Separated as below
- Money we hear for a female deer
- We sent out the most up-to-date
- Put back in control say?
- The best part of Chinese literature
- Boxers – people of little importance
- Butterfly's innocent officer
- Rude lover may be countermanded
- Being of a sweet and friendly disposition I question my proficiency
- Goes round in women's clothing
- No crazy wanderer
- One less than a crowd?