Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 5 2020 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 5 2020 Answers
- Deny policeman's allegation
- Go off nonsense
- Legal centre for solicitor
- Company car is ordered for island
- Emperor going round old country could be positive or negative
- God with new thing that's sharp
- Reluctant savers expect inclusion
- Everyone in competition for conscription
- Cushion concerning chaplain
- Charitable gift for worker on strike
- Needing a cure do set out for the country
- Feudal superior in Belgian city
- Auction item for biblical character
- Playing darts? Yes in leisure time
- Making a terrible scene in anger
- Economy measure called for by movie director?
- Secure part in Metropolitan chorus
- Knit a warm wrap for this writer
- Crumpled horn protecting one animal
- Loco observer teaches craftsman
- Singer in valley with clan member
- Object in festival for Cockney?
- Conveniences on top of cathedral? Not exactly!
- Church with weapons? Lucky things!
- Discourage daughter and parent's sister
- Youth leaders in Leeds and Doncaster